Enrolment at the law school swells to over 700 students, as returning veterans take advantage of the benefits offered by the Veteran’s Rehabilitation Act to receive a post-secondary education. Due to overcrowding, students are moved to the Metropolitan Church House at Bond and Shuter Street.
The Globe and Mail, September 19, 1946, pg. 5. Reproduced with the permission of The Globe and Mail, 2014.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.